NCC Properties Limited
NCC Properties Limited is a 100% Inuit Owned Organization that manages properties throughout Nunavut. Our corporate values and objectives are to be the best corporate property management company in Nunavut.
We are currently looking to fill the Full Time Salaried position of the Inuksugait Plaza Building Custodian, in Iqaluit, NU.
The Inuksugait Plaza Custodian position impacts the
First Impression of the Inuksugait Plaza Complex to the public, tenant and potential clientele.
• Performs the daily cleaning of common areas including lobbies, stairwells, elevators and hallways and mechanical rooms.
• Helps maintain daily cleanliness of external building area, building grounds, roads and parking areas.
• Assists the Maintenance Supervisor in removing garbage from the interior of buildings to the garbage sheds and keeps the sheds organized, neat and tidy.
• Maintains and organizes the inventory needs and levels of cleaning supplies.
• Maintains good tenant relations.
• Abides by company policies and any applicable government regulations governing day-to-day cleaning maintenance operations.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
• Be a self starter, dependable, honest in character, have a good work ethic.
• Be comfortable with people showing courtesy and mutual respect.
• Must be able to frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds (such as equipment) at a time and have sufficient upper body strength to push a wheeled cart with building supplies.
• Must be bondable.
• Should have a valid driver’s licence.
• Must have WHMIS.
• Be knowledgeable in building cleaning techniques, standards and processes or be willing to receive instructions and training for such.
HOW TO APPLY
Resumes can be dropped off at NCC Investment Group Inc. office located in Main Floor, 1104-C Inuksugait Plaza or emailed to email@example.com
While we sincerely appreciate all applicants only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Priority consideration will be given to Nunavut Land Claim Beneficiaries that are best suited for the position. Please note the selected candidate may be required to submit a drivers’ abstract and a criminal records check.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org